We’ll reach 500,000 hits tomorrow (Aug. 14, 2005) since start of this blog on February 8, 2005. Traffic in July was nearly 130,000 hits. There are obviously a lot more visitors than people who post comments. If you’re someone that does visit the site, but who doesn’t feel comfortable posting comments on technical topics, I’d welcome you using this post as a type of guest book, if you’re comfortable doing so.
Here are the top ten most read posts:
1. Some Thoughts on Disclosure and Due Diligence in Climate Science
2. Other Multiproxy Studies
3. Wahl and Amman #2
4. "We cannot make claims as to the 1990s being the warmest decade."
5. Bring the Proxies Up to Date!!
6. Blogs on Barton Letters
7. Sci-Am: Mann and the Hockey Stick
8. Climate: Geological Views #1
9. Lost Cedars #2
10. McKitrick: What the Hockey Stick Debate is About?